Liability Release and Consent Acknowledgement
I acknowledge the contagious nature of the Coronavirus/COVID-19 and that the CDC and many other public health authorities still recommend practicing social distancing. I further acknowledge that Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I further acknowledge that Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC can not guarantee that I will not become infected with the Coronavirus/Covid-19. I understand that the risk of becoming exposed to and/or infected by the Coronavirus/COVID-19 may result from the actions, omissions, or negligence of myself and others, including, but not limited to, skating academy staff, and other skating academy clients and their families.
I voluntarily seek services provided by Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk to exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19. I acknowledge that I must comply with all set procedures to reduce the spread while attending my sessions.
I attest that:
* I am not experiencing any symptom of illness such as cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, or new loss of taste or smell.
* I have not traveled internationally within the last 14 days.
* I have not traveled to a highly impacted area within the United States of America in the last 14 days.
* I do not believe I have been exposed to someone with a suspected and/or confirmed case of the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
* I have not been diagnosed with Coronavirus/Covid-19 and not yet cleared as non contagious by state or local public health authorities.
* I am following all CDC recommended guidelines as much as possible and limiting my exposure to the Coronavirus/COVID-19.
I agree to follow and adhere to the following additional policies of Darien Sportsplex and Chicago Edge Skating Academy:
Due to new Covid-19 restrictions, the following policies will be put in place effective 11/12:
1. Masks are mandatory on and off the ice, entering and exiting the building.
2. Please arrive to Darien Sportsplex 15 min prior to class starting.
3. Skates must be put on prior to entering the building. If you are renting skates you may put them on inside. Parents must exit the building after purchasing/tying skates.
4. You will need to check in at the Chicago Edge table at the front door. Temperatures will be taken.
5. No parents will be allowed past the front desk. We will ask each parent to drop off their child and leave us with a phone number to contact them if necessary.
6. Skaters will be grouped by level and socially distanced in the lobby with their coaches before stepping on the ice.
7. Coaches will assist skaters in transitioning from on-ice classes to off-ice.
8. Your child will be released after classes are completed. Please wait outside the front door of the building. Children will be escorted out by their coaches.
9. You may watch your child skate using LiveBarn. Use promo code: 3078-3326 for a 10% discount.
I hereby release and agree to hold Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC harmless from, and waive on behalf of myself, my heirs, and any personal representatives any and all causes of action, claims, demands, damages, costs, expenses and compensation for damage or loss to myself and/or property that may be caused by any act, or that may otherwise arise in any way in connection with any services received from Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC. I understand that this release discharges Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC from any liability or claim that I, my heirs, or any personal representatives may have against the academy with respect to any bodily injury, illness, death, medical treatment, or property damage that may arise from, or in connection to, any services received from Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC. This liability waiver and release extends to the Academy together with all owners, partners, and employees.
In order for my child to participate in Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC classes, I hereby waive, release, and discharge any and all claims for damages for personal injury, and property damages or which may hereafter occur to me as a result of participation in said event by checking the agreement box at the time of purchase.
This release is intended to discharge in advance Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC, employees, volunteers and agents from liability, even though that liability may arise out of perceived negligence on the part of persons mentioned above. It is understood that some recreational activities involve an element of risk or danger of accidents, and knowing those risks, I hereby assume those risks. It is further understood and agreed that this waiver, release and assumption of risk is to be binding on my heirs and assignees.
I give consent for my child/children to participate in the above activities, and I execute the above liability release on their behalf.
I hereby give my consent to have my child/children treated by emergency medical personnel, a physician, or surgeon, in case of sudden illness or injury while participating in the above activity. It is understood that Chicago Edge Skating Academy LLC will provide no medical insurance for such treatment, and that the cost incurred will be at my expense.
I have read and understood the foregoing registration liability release and parental consent form, and agree to all of its terms and conditions by checking the agreement box at the time of purchase.